Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back in the Saddle

If you know us at all, you know Crystal and I have been pretty busy lately with a certain project. And when I say "Crystal and I", I'm being very generous... pretty much me with tiny slivers of Crystal dolloped here and there. She's been really busy here, so it evens out. I get to be manly and handy and she gets to be... hmmm... Cassidy. Anyway, I'm in the homestretch, so this blog should start getting back to normal again.

A few things to catch up on:

The Raspberries are getting new lights. The Strawberries already got new lights. The Newberries are getting a fountain moved around. The Blueberries are as cute as ever... but they're not getting anything new to my knowledge (they're young, so they probably won't notice). And the Blackberries helped me clean out the little fountain this morning. They learning siphoning. Speaking of, the large fountain was long overdue... like 30-110 pounds worth of sand overdue. That took some doing. Oddly enough, I don't remember much about doing it, but I remember not remembering anything else in life while I did it. That was nice. Very Zen. So, now the fountains are my rock garden. Moving on...

Being back around these little guys has been amazing. A few have latched onto me and most are warming up to the new guy hanging around (me again... don't get scared). I've even joined a few story times and goodbye songs with little ones hanging all over me. This is my job... nuts.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment