Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blogging Just To Blog

I just checked the traffic on the blog today and saw that (even well into the Winter Break) we have about 50 people following each day. I don't have that many friends, so I'm assuming some parents are checking in. For that, I'm inclined to blog. The problem is I'm only updating our life... not much Cassidy... unless I guess it burns down or is on the national news for some reason... which it isn't.

Had a nice time with my mom and mamaw (that's Southern for grandmother) in New Mexico. Just flew into Pittsburgh last night. Got some last-minute shopping done today for the in-laws and company. By the way, it's really amazing how cheap food is out here. If you didn't know, I'm a big proponent of food in general, so it's nearly like I would have to imagine nirvana might be. There is snow here, too, but nothing too out-of-control.

As you probably might have guessed, Crys is busy working on enrollment stuff. We had to consolidate bags at the airport due to several folders worth of applications... good problems to have I guess.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment