Friday, March 12, 2010

Conversational Subtext

Tough tough day at work today. There was a game of golf that really really needed to be played. I told her no at first, but she kept insisting, so I obliged. I must have been swinging pretty well at the range, because the local golf pro chatted me up and gave me a free lesson. PGA Tour or bust.

The fountain is rearing its ugly head again. I've since pawned off my scrubbing and siphoning responsibilities to the teachers... let's just say it's a work in progress. I've given 3 lessons to scrunchy noses and suspicious eyes so far. The conversational subtext coming back at me is in ALL CAPS with exclamation points... and a little bit dumbfounded.

We're opening our benefit book to include family pages. If you're interested, contact me at jesse@cassidypreschool.com.

Think we're gonna go hit up our old stomping grounds in Encino for dinner tonight. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment