Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tussin

Okay, okay... so, after being hounded by one of our teachers for being a tad complacent in my writing, I've been essentially bullied into returning to my blog. She's a shark.

Cassidy News, huh? Crystal and I made spaghetti for the staff on Monday. I was so tired from the cooking that I had to take Tuesday off. Cooking Note: Bay Leaves make spaghetti sauce taste just like Nana's. I even let it simmer for about 3 hours... felt like Lagasse.

Randi and I are creating a charity group to help kids and families in need. She's so full of great ideas. More to come. Name ideas?

I've gone into full-blast-mode lately with my car show in September. We'll be benefiting the Boys and Girls Club of the West Valley. If you know of anyone with an old Chevy, send 'em my way.

Helen just wrote a really cute entry on the parent blog about our first 100 days. Go check it out.

I'll be honest with you... there's been some talk of babies around our house lately. I never thought that 170-something kids would get that ball rolling. My mom keeps sending Crystal medical info about women who wait much longer than their 30's to give birth. Crystal's mom just buys us baby Steelers clothes. Either way, we're at least talking about it and I'm not covering my ears and singing anymore.

The Messy Art Party is this Sunday in the Cassidy parking lot. If you haven't bought tickets yet (shame on you), visit the Cassidy Party Book site and sign up. Should be a blast. All of our families for next year are invited, too.

Big thanks to our Benefit Committee for the work they've done so far. I know this is going to be a huge success. Thanks for your passion, your time, and your ideas. Leslye got to thinking so much about it that she pulled her back out... nothing a little Robitussin can't fix. Leslye, if that doesn't work, try WD-40.

No comments:

Post a Comment