Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nothing A Little Santa Barbara Can't Fix

Not that there's anything broken, but the rejuvenation of a coastal drive on Sunday is pretty priceless. Also, I've always kinda thought the journey IS the destination and today we set off with no plans. We drove slow, took in the ocean air with the windows down, and listened to whatever the broken iPod thingy felt like playing. If you haven't tried Summerland Cafe, you really should. It's almost to SB on the PCH. I think I might have sung it's praises during construction when we were up there, but we had another great lunch outside in absolutely perfect weather. There's also a really neat antique shop about a block down. Hmmm... to avoid turning this into some kind of cheesy travel tip guide blog, I'll stop. I'm even starting to hear the steel drums.

Here's to a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment