Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Breaking In the Office

With the good intentions of letting this blog NOT become the next unofficial Weezer page, I plan on an honest attempt at refraining... right after this...

Saw that our dogs were hard at work today fluffing the sandbox for tomorrow. Never knew how it happened... do now. If they could read, I would thank them here. Maybe some extra kibble will do.

Helen's office is still full of online auction stuff, so either you need to go bid on it, or come steal it at night. I can give you my alarm code if you want.

I think we're going to start hanging photos in the hallways from now on, so you all can see (and have) them. That's probably a week away with a combination of planning, being busy, and a smidge of laziness. I would tell you that I'll tell you when they're up, but you'll most likely see them before I remember to blog.

We had lots of stuff (and by stuff I mean alcohol) left over from Saturday. I gave most of it away to teachers, parents, and a few kids that it's just hard to say no to... sweet little faces. I had also given away 48 Diet Cokes while simultaneously explaining how my Dad had horrible arthritis until he stopped drinking Diet Coke. Needless to say, I'm not the best salesman, thus proven by my current ownership of 48 Diet Cokes. I hear they're horrible for you and the gateway drink to Diet Mescaline... anyone interested?

About to have a fundraiser debriefing over a few bottles of wine.

Thanks again to everyone involved who helped make it happen... those of you who made it and those of you who didn't. I really can't explain how amazing this Cassidy family feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment