Thursday, May 6, 2010

Florida is Pregnant

I'm sorry, did I mention Weezer is playing our benefit? Nuts.

Went to the house today to check out our power needs. Turns out we need lots. Surely enough to annoy the neighbors... unless of course they're front and center at the show. Generator it is.

We also had the idea to get a photographer so none of the parents have to think about it. If any of you all have connections to people who might want to come take photos (and have their own equipment), please let me know.

Our online auction is going live on Monday and will be up a few days after the event. Be sure to go on and check it all out. There's lots of stuff to see... maybe you'll just want something... or a few things.

I had a little boy tell me he loved me today. Yep, melted my heart within seconds. He also went in for a slobbery lip-to-lip kiss... it's the thought that counts, right?

Crys and I just got back in town from a trip to Florida to see friends... all of which are pregnant or have had babies within the year. I don't know if it was Florida or my daddy-brain... I might finally be ready. This is sure to stir up some anxious phone calls from our moms. We'll see... although my mom always said that when she meant no.

No comments:

Post a Comment