Monday, May 17, 2010

Thanks

Quote of the Night: "I'm Rivers from Weezer... and Cassidy."

What a night. What a success. You all really made our first fundraiser a blast. Thanks to the Benefit Committee for organizing everything. Thanks to Leslye and Cindy for bringing it all together... it wouldn't have been half the night without you two. For the first time in a long time, I'm practically speechless. Luckily, I got a chance to stand back from it all and see what's been created... and it looked amazing. Watching you moms dance at the end of the night was fun, too.

The Online Auction is still going on through Friday, so go bidding. Just go to our website and click on Online Auction. There's still lots needing your attention.

A friend of mine sent me a video link yesterday and it made me think of you parents... well, those of you not rocking the SUV's, but the Minivans.

I can't thank you all enough for helping make Saturday night so much fun. Sooooo much pressure for next year. Aside from bringing Jimi Hendricks back from the grave, I'm not really sure how to top it. Start thinking now. And Rivers, if you're reading this, you're still first in line if you want it... thanks again.

Aaaaaaand, we've been playing Weezer all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment