Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost & Found & Outgrown

Aside from the fact that one of our afternoon Blueberries grew 6 inches in about 4 days, I really haven't been able to tell how much our kids have grown. I was reminded today when I saw a parent shuffling through the Lost and Found. She saw a few things that were her kid's, but said they didn't fit anymore. I nearly didn't believe it and thought she must have been mistaken. I went back and started looking through old photographs of when they first came... uh, she was right. Our little ones have changed so much already. Of course I look at them as my own, so it was a slightly emotional stroll down memory lane. I think my tears damaged the "rrrrrr" key.

I got a chance to sit outside today and was actually commended by Miss Breck for sitting down and not throwing the kids all over the place. These days, the kids call me their "gross motor structure"... I'm paraphrasing. Anyway, I made a few cakes, some flowers, a strawberry muffin, and cookies... all from red play-doh.

REMEMBER - Class Photos are on Wednesday this week. It will be a group shot for the yearbook. Individual shots are just taken all the time and will probably show up in some form of something to let your family purchase... if that's not vague enough for you, just let me know. I have far less words to use.

Hope you had a great weekend. Oh yeah, the photos are starting to go up on the wall already. The donation box is right outside Helen's office. See what happens when you make goals and to-do lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment