Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fire Sale

It's official... no matter what came out of my hands on here yesterday, the photos were actually hung today. We even have lots to replace the ones you parents take home. If you're a carpool parent, take a day and walk inside.

We're also "fire selling" a lot of the auction items that are still in Helen's office. One mom even overpaid us today because her deal was too good and she felt bad... thanks. Honestly, I don't get the reference. If things were burned in the fire, would you really want them? Am I missing something? I'm just saying it because that's what everyone is calling it. I have no use for a charred coffee table with 3 legs in my house. Is it because it's too hot of a deal? Anyway, feel free to come shopping... Helen's going crazy... well, more crazy.

I'm pretty sure it was that same mom who got us a sponsor for our ice cream social coming up. More info on that as we get closer.

The class photos are tomorrow, so make sure you're here... well, if you want.

On a nice little family note, we're hiring Randi's daughter to help out in the toddler room. Perfect fit.

We're off to the Determined to Succeed panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment