Sunday, May 3, 2009

Curious?

Hey everyone. I'm Crystal's husband Jesse and I'm kinda the business side of all this Cassidy stuff. I wanted to start this blog because it seems lots of you have questions, but more because in your shoes, I would want to know how things are progressing.

I'll try to keep most of these short and sweet, but I've been known to be excessive at times...so no promises. On that note, a quick thank you to all of you parents, teachers, directors, baby-group leaders, child-care professionals and anyone else who's been talking about us. I would have never imagined the buzz this would create so quickly. I love hearing about how people find out about us. So again, thanks so much.

If you've been by the building and looked in the windows lately, you've seen it pretty ripped up. It used to be a pediatric center on one side and a dentist on the other, so there were lots of little rooms. That's all gone now. We opened it up and found a beautiful arched wooden ceiling. It goes great with our "look"... very excited about that.

We're in the thick of it with Santa Monica City Hall getting all of our plans approved and whatnot. Everything's going as scheduled. Other than the shell, it's all pretty much brand new... plumbing, electrical, walls, kitchen, etc.

Keep coming back for more info. I'll try to update this every few days... maybe more... maybe not.

We've been dreaming about this school for a long time and it's amazing to see people rallying around us. Thanks again for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment