Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Has it been that long?

I feel like it's been 2 weeks since my last post. It's amazing how much you can fit into 3 little holiday days...wine country, swimming dogs, movies, faculty handbook...

There's not a whole lot new going on from last time, but my empathy guilt is getting the best of me. I never knew how obligated (not the bad kind) I would feel for blogging Cassidy news. I actually feel a bit connected to you readers.

I went to the building today to check up on a couple of items. They've completely framed up our huge skylights. The old walls in the 2 year old room are now completely gone...it's amazing how that space opened up. We figured out some routing logistics of the air system and sprinklers.

The inspector is due out this week for all of the structural work. We'll then pour the ADA ramp in the front and start roughing all the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing while we wait on the city's plan check.

No comments:

Post a Comment