Monday, August 17, 2009

Berries

Left my kid at the airport again today. Crystal stopped by to check up on things. She said the paint was amazing so far. They started to paint the windows, too. They initially had done a test with primer, stain, paint, and then the rustic scuffing. I guess they're used to doing that because most windows (if not all) are at least half outside. We suggested just a light coat of paint and then the rustic scuffing. I didn't see them, but Crys said it looked great.

I dealt with a few things with the city today... rainwater stuff, drainage stuff, sidewalk stuff. We have a meeting with Public Works tomorrow morning. Phone lines go in on Wednesday... we got a phone number!

We're also still in need of a good stereo system and speakers. I've been looking around, but there's so much to choose from. If any of you parents have suggestions or companies to go with, please let me know.

We finally got the kitchen sink specs, so they measured for our countertops.

So close I can taste it... tastes like berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment