Saturday, August 15, 2009

It Just Goes Our Way Sometimes

Went downtown to look for rugs today. Most everything was either way too ugly or way too adult for Cassidy. I don't think the gold-spun, hand-woven silk rug would be appreciated enough by the kids... and whatever food, dirt, and/or play-doh soon-to-be embedded deep within the fibers. We got caught up in Santee Alley... quite an experience. Then we got caught up in fabrics... yes, I'll admit, I was right there in the excitement... thinking about football, steaks, and muscle cars, but still jazzed on fabric designs.

My point is, that we stumbled across some great trees for the interior. They're pretty unique and will look great in the classrooms. Also, when we were leaving, I was just cutting up through various streets to get back to the 110 when Crys saw a rug store. I dropped her off told her to call when she was done. She called within 2 minutes... she wasn't done. She found what she had been looking for all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment