Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Playful Day

It was nice to leave the cellphones in the room, check emails once a day, and forget the weight of West LA is on our shoulders. Great trip and very relaxing. Good to be back.

We left early to make the Preschool and Kinder Kids playdate in Santa Monica today. I can't tell you how cute these kids are... my goodness. I guess you probably already know.

I know I didn't get to meet everyone, but let me go ahead and throw this out there... please come up to me and introduce yourself if I don't float around the room. I'm not a great floater... I think I've mentioned that on here before.

Deena, thanks so much for organizing the playdate. For all of you parents and kids who came, thanks to you, too. It was precious to see all of the little ones running around and meeting each other. Equally as precious were the little Cassidy shirts actually being worn. I saw them in the box when we ordered them, but I had no idea.

Dropped by the building right after. We're completely drywalled now. The fence is about 95% complete. Some more goodies were delivered. The teachers got to see it for the first time, too. My good friend, who's investing in Cassidy, is in town this week. The last time she saw it, it had dentist's offices all down the side and half of it was demolished. Needless to say, it will be quite different. I can't wait to see her reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment