Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Live and Learn

Guess what. I didn't go to the building today. Felt kinda nice, but it also felt like I left my child at the airport. You know that feeling? No? Hmmm.

Crys walked around with the painter today and spread her colorful gospel (no religious reference intended). Should have a painted preschool within days.

The lower cabinets are in and our countertop guy comes by tomorrow for measurements. Top cabinets should go in tomorrow. Here I was thinking I could install cabinets by myself in a day... live and learn.

The classroom orders were finalized and we should be making an order this coming week. The teachers are coming up with really good ideas. Some things had to be switched around because of how we laid out electrics and such, but all in all good stuff.

All the interior (but really exterior) windows are in as of today. I say exterior because Crys chose to put exterior windows inside creating a home feel for each classroom.

I think I forgot to mention yesterday, but our front and back doors came in. We also realized the door handles, that are clearly marked ADA, will not suffice. If anyone would like to go shopping with Crystal to take my place at this point, I'm accepting essays. Well, she just needs to choose from a catalog, so no biggie. Oil rubbed bronze, oil rubbed bronze, oil rubbed bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment