Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Little Feet

I stopped by today to make sure the cabinet guy had what he needed and knew what we wanted. It was the first time I'd actually seen the cabinets other than a demo door at the shop. They really look great.

Crys stopped by and picked out how she wanted the upper cabinets to hang. Leaves a nice little spot for you parents to hang out... but not for too long.

The mudding continues... who knew?

Our play structure in the playground is nearly complete. We walked around and laid out ideas for the stage and sand pit. I can't wait to see the little feet running around.

Nearly all of the primer is on for the paint inside. Crys is meeting the GC to go over paint colors tomorrow. They're actually walking around and tagging everything this time. He called me today and asked if all the ceiling colors were the same... I just laughed and passed the phone to Crys.

No comments:

Post a Comment