Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Biking to Cassidy

Today I decided to ride my bike to Cassidy. I Googled it... only 14 miles... no big deal. Google didn't tell me about the fire road that was now private property. Google also didn't tell me, or my legs, that it had been awhile since I last biked. After "exploring" the mountains for a few miles, and asking several people for directions, I was back on track. I rolled up to Cassidy just in time for the parent-hosted teacher lunch... honest, I had no idea, but thank you.

The early stages of our benefit are in the making. We're looking at a few venues right now. If you have connections/ideas, please let us know.

The holiday cards keep coming. I love seeing the family pics. Thanks for all of your thoughtful gifts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment