Monday, January 4, 2010

Fountain Sake

I guess it will never cease to amaze me how much these kids learn at Cassidy. I'm not sure which teacher brought this into their curriculum, but the kids tried to make sake over the break... maybe they learned at home. Anyway, the fountain was full of rice that had fermented over our 2 weeks away. Honestly, it wasn't half bad. I found a map that curiously enough was drawn in crayon and looked much like the moonshine trails of East Tennessee. I'm happy we thwarted their plans.

Glad to be back. Glad to be warm again. Glad to see the ocean. Glad to see the little smiling faces and hear the little feet. Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for an amazing 2009 and here's to an even more amazing 2010 (I say as I raise up my glass of fountain sake). Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment