Friday, January 22, 2010

Jamaica

Of all the music we've played to date, today was maybe the coolest. I created a Reggae playlist on Pandora and for most of the day, other than running through the rain, I thought I was in Jamaica. Every little thing... is gonna be all right.

The website is coming along. Lucky for me, I have a father-in-law copy-reader in Picksburgh who catches every mistake I make. I have also recently found that Crystal likes to change her mind about design... sometimes just because (I love you). In that, things are ever-changing. Still waiting on a few parents to give their blessing on some of the photos, too. If any of you know what Easter Eggs on a website are, there will be a few eventually.

One of the teachers made pesto pasta with pine nuts today (ha, that's fun to say). Props to Miss Ashlie. I have realized that being from the South has molded me into a love for food that goes beyond basic survival needs. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm an emotional eater, but I usually cry a lot when something tastes good. That doesn't count, does it? It's not like I'm sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment