Friday, June 19, 2009

Beer Cake (not for the kids)

Crys and I had a landscaping meeting today to decide what to put in the planters along the front and side of the building. Luckily, we both liked the same thing and found it at a nursery right up the road. It might take a few years to get it all grown in and full, but it'll be worth the wait.

The sprinklers were being tested for water pressure... I wasn't walking through puddles, so I'm assuming it's all gravy.

They are starting the duct work for the ACs, removing the old units, and bracing our roof for the new ones coming in. Had some nice little holes in the roof (that would make a great skylight, but alas, they will only be for the AC).

I started thinking about the cake idea for the construction guys... I'm thinking beer might be more inspirational (after work of course)... maybe a beer cake... maybe just both.

No comments:

Post a Comment