Monday, June 22, 2009

Racing

Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep with my mind racing about what Cassidy could become. I will admit that I'm overly ambitious... maybe even sometimes to fault. It's hard for me to use the word "fault" because it implies something distant from reality. I guess with that governor on my brain, Cassidy would have never gotten this far... so I'm thankful for that "fault" in particular.

In reality, Cassidy is much larger than I can even imagine and that's what I love most.

Okay, okay...back to business...

We met with the city today to go over some questions our architect had about Urban Run-Off and Utilities. It's really interesting to see how much thought goes into something as simple as a filtering pit for rain water. Pretty uneventful otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment