Monday, June 8, 2009

Is "rusticize" a word?

Playing music has always been a big part of my life, so when we hired our newest teacher (who happens to play piano), I took it upon myself to promise her some ivory to tickle. I guess it's all really just an excuse to have a piano again.

If you know pianos at all, you might know there's lots to go wrong on with the insides. I started looking on Craigslist, but started getting bad feelings about buying something so major without knowing the history. So, I'm putting it out there. If any of you know of a piano for sale within our little community, please let me know. I don't really have a budget in mind yet, so ideas are welcomed. I'm thinking I'd like to have what I had growing up, which was an upright...not to be confused with the console guy. We for sure don't need anything overly fancy because Crys is just going to "rusticize" it anyway, but I'd rather be getting one with a solid background check.

You can contact me through email at jbiltz@cassidypreschool.com. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment