Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Evolution of This Blog

To say it's been busy around our house would be a grand understatement. It's been non-stop, well except for Sunday football, since the doors opened. I feel like we're at Home Depot, Lowe's, Target, or IKEA every night. Don't mistake this for complaining though... I couldn't feel more proud of what we have right now. Even buying a gate latch, or rubber floor stoppers... it's just nice.

I felt a little lost once the construction was done. I didn't have much to say that you parents weren't already seeing. There are a few things left to finish, so the workers are coming after hours, but as you've seen, it's essentially done. What I'm realizing is that the people reading this blog (aside from my family and friends) are not only parents of Cassidy Kids, but also parents of future Cassidy Kids just peeking in. So, I'm figuring my target reading audience is evolving. Now, maybe just maybe, I'll have things to talk about again.

With that said, and from the astute advice of one of our parents (thanks Deena), this might just turn into up-and-comings for Cassidy. And with that said, ABC is coming to our school tomorrow (Sept. 30th) to do a story on Cassidy partnering with LA Guerilla Gardening. The Strawberries will be planting flowers in our flower bed behind the building starting at noon.

If any of you have ideas on how to get the word out about us, please let me know. I would imagine with the group of parents we have, there would be several options. This would be an amazing help across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment