Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The New-Old Goods

Three hours of sleep does the body no good... just saying, don't do it. My eyes started yelling at my contacts for being in so soon after they were ejected last night. I was caught in the middle of that fight for at least 5 minutes.

The movers came and got some stuff from our place this morning and we headed to the storage unit... it was finally going to be in the school. Like I said before, we had no idea how much stuff was in there... lots. There's enough for every room to have a substantial amount of coolness.

Teachers continued to build desks, tables, and chairs. Some helped divvy up the goods. I put some of the big guys together with the help of the other Jesse.

Door handles and handrails should be in tomorrow. Painters still going at it. All in all, a very productive day.

Happy Birthday E.

No comments:

Post a Comment