Thursday, September 3, 2009

Teasers

Whew. Big day. So, with everything going our way for so long, we were bound for a hockey-check at some point. It happened today. It was the perfect storm of "light Fridays" at City Hall and the Holiday weekend. All in all, Cassidy is done. The classrooms are complete (barring a few small details like lights and whatnot). Buuuuuuut, the Fire Inspector can't come out until Tuesday and possibly Wednesday. That throws our opening off. We had to make a decision to hope for the best, so we planned for a contingency and will have our opening Monday the 14th... City willing. I know our teachers have called most of you parents and I just want to say thank you for being so supportive and understanding, but most of all encouraging. Trust me, I walk around these halls in amazement of what Crys has created. I'm itching to show it off, so I want you in here as bad as you want in.

With that said... updates.

Since we have an extra week, the parking lot is getting redone tomorrow. We're also gonna paint the trike path on the playground. I think this weekend might hold some short nights of sleep for the Biltz family, dogs included. We'll be there until the wee hours of the morning I'm sure. I'm still busy hanging shelves, lights, and planes... yes, planes. Another trip to IKEA scored us some new dishes, silverware, cleaning tools, lamps, tables, and stools. We shoulda bought stock in IKEA. Crys is headed to the nursery tomorrow... green thumb and all. I'm gonna hook up our internet and get the computers going.

Here's to redefining a Labor Day weekend.

I'm collecting a bunch of photos for the blog, so I'll post them soon. For now... a few teasers. Enjoy. See you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment