Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mere Hours

I walked around the building tonight, video camera in hand, touring myself through the classrooms. It's like we're in the eye of the storm. So much has come before this day and so much will come after. Right now, it's just peaceful. It's only Crys, Miss Breck, and myself.

We cleaned up the odds and ends and finally got our trees placed... you'll see. We watered the plants, dusted, and cleaned the windows (well, Miss Breck did). There's so much of ourselves in Cassidy. I look around and still see ideas that Crys was talking about a year or two ago. The teachers are adding their own passion to their rooms and it has all come together nicely.

I got a ticket today shopping for twinkle lights... I hear that's good luck for opening a preschool. Know anyone who can make that disappear?

Right now, I hear crickets. I don't remember the last time I heard crickets in California. I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment