Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mushy Mushy

All of my days are mushing together. I think today is Tuesday. Feels kinda like a Thursday. Couldn't tell you why.

I don't think the parking lot was done on my Thursday post. Is now. Looks pretty great. Getting dusty with all of the work trucks, but nothing a little warm soapy water and a toothbrush won't fix.

We have locks on the doors now, too. With keys, even. More and more deliveries keep coming. Today, we got about 30 books, toys for the yard, some furniture, and I think a puppy. Haven't opened that one yet... we'll see tomorrow.

I think my shelf hanging days are over... and not too soon. I have graduated into mirror hanging. Same pay, nearly the same work, much much more appreciation from the boss.

We bought some lights for the outside. Thought we only needed one. Needed 3. Went back to buy 2 more, and they were sold out. Tracked some down... all good now.

The inspection went really well today. Of course he had a few notes, but nothing too major at all. I've never been through a final inspection, but from what the guys were telling me, he was being "very cool" about it. He's also into airplanes, so we hit it off. Same guy tomorrow.

They started painting the trike path today, too. Hand painting it actually. It feels like that was yesterday. Isn't that when you know you've been awake too long?

My pillow just walked down the stairs and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment