Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dogs Who Keep Kids As Confidants

So, I've been working on a scale model of the Cassidy playground for a while now. Thought I'd take a photo and share. Snicker, snicker.


Tomorrow is finally our official official Grand Opening. We're expecting well over 40,000 people and have wine to prove it. Thanks to all you parents helping to get it organized and handled. We couldn't have done it without you. Whole Foods is also pitching in with cheese and olives, too. I'd be curious to see their quarterly reports since we started construction.

The dogs spent the day today at Cassidy. It's amazing watching how they interact with the kids and how many of the kids "relate" to them. Plus, it's cute to hear a 3 year old say "Cassius."

Our outdoor electrical stuff is done. I worked on getting the outside lights going today. I felt a little like Clark Griswold with the twinkle lights... all but a random 3 feet work. Ideas are welcomed.

On a side note, my Corvair engine parts are in and I'll be rebuilding next week... yeeeeeeeees.

No comments:

Post a Comment