Friday, November 6, 2009

No Itchy Legs

Cassius came to school today and played with the Strawberries. Strawberry parents, check your blog... some cute pics. I played the evil character in their movie who stole cake. There was lots of "cake" to steal... lots of running around... lots of out-of-breath Jesse. Having to come in to work on the website may very well have saved my life. It does mark the first time I've rolled around on our fake grass. I must say, it was kinda nice... no itchy legs either. Kipi didn't make the cut today... she needed to run around at doggy-daycare. Maybe next time.

Quite the dilemma tonight... Lakers or a movie. I think a quiet dinner and a movie might win... even with the persistent lobbying on my part for sports. The Lakers might be a personal-time-for-Jesse thing. How dare they play on our date night.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment