Thursday, November 12, 2009

Proverbial Horn

Well, the fountains are in. I left today to run errands and came back to find them fully installed and running. I got a quick mental flash of the kids completely draining them within 17 seconds. Hey, don't underestimate the creative minds that we ourselves have molded. They've figured out how to transfer nearly 70 pounds of sand to the opposite side of the playground with only tiny little buckets. Egyptian pyramids all make sense now... probably built by 2-5 year olds.

I took my camera today and got some really sweet shots... and by sweet I don't mean cool or good... although without shamelessly patting my own back, and indirectly tooting my own proverbial horn, they were both sweet and good.

Had a little run in with some Cassidy electronics today. Although my logic assures me no good comes from verbal or physical abuse to said electronic device, my laptop nearly ended up in the Food Drive bin... forcefully. Thanks to Apple support, a few deep breaths, and a very snide albeit distracting hug from a little Blueberry, all is well. Honestly, there's not much that compares to a 2 year old hug... runny nose and all.

Parents, the Party Book site is up and running. We've been getting some really good feedback and ticket sales are pretty amazing for only being the first couple of days. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do.

Also, there's a new link on the bottom of the Cassidy homepage for the Parent Blog. It's full of information about what's actually going on... much unlike this blog which is slowly becoming my therapy. If you're not a Cassidy parent, do your best to never ever ever ever ever click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment