Thursday, November 19, 2009

Green Thumbs

Thanks to a few of the Blueberry moms, we now have 2 flower beds outside. Well, I guess we always had the beds, but no green thumbs (or time) to do anything about it. Now they're stocked with colorful flowers, herbs, and smell goodies. Thanks so much for doing that.

I found out today that we're going to need fountain maintenance a few more times than first thought... like maybe even once a day. After much siphoning again, we're back to barely cloudy water... which is much nicer than I-can't-see-my-toys-below-the-surface water. I've pretty much given up on the shot of having a sparkly blue oasis.

I'm pretty sure "Cashy" is coming to school tomorrow. I'll be at home finally rebuilding my engine... which I'm imagining will trump date night... sorry Crys.

No comments:

Post a Comment