Monday, October 26, 2009

Club Cassidy

I brought what I would hope to be our last piece of furniture in the building today. It used to be our TV stand in the bedroom, but has been cleverly converted into a toilet paper stocking/supply center located in the men's bathroom.

Check this out. We walked down to El Cholo to have dinner tonight and were greeted by a lady giving out tickets for teachers and educators. The tickets were for free dinners! Note: I never use exclamation points, so you can tell what excites me. Pretty great to be surrounded by the ones who mold the little minds of our community.

Our electric gate is almost done. He's running some outlets outside as well for our fountain and twinkle lights. That'll be nice for parties and for when we turn Cassidy into a night club... starting early December.

Crys and I came back and played the piano together. Pretty special moment for me... kinda full circle. Nothing but Chopsticks and the knuckle-roll black-keys song, but nevertheless special. Stacey was playing today and it filled the halls. I love live instruments... especially when played by people who know what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment