Friday, October 23, 2009

Tuned

The piano is now successfully tuned. It's really neat having my old family piano in Cassidy. I sat down with it tonight and just played around. The tuner said it was 70 cents off standard tuning... whatever that means. I stood around and watched as he brought her back to life. I think neat is the wrong word. Proud maybe. I remember playing this thing when I was in 4th grade. I never took lessons, but was always interested in playing... maybe now I'll take some. It still trips me out that I have it. I guess I'm a grown up now.

Thanks again to all the parents who are planning our Grand Opening on the 4th. Sounds like things are coming together nicely.

I've been reading the classroom blogs a bit, too. Nice job everyone.

If you're a new parent looking to join Cassidy, we are now accepting applications for our afternoon classes beginning in November... plus, you've been reading this blog too much to not be enrolled... a little weird don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment