Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spider-Bots

If you type "Cassidy" into Google, the first option comes up as Cassidy Preschool... pretty neat. Maybe it's just an anomaly with my computer being infested with Cassidy stuff, but none the less, it was worth waking up the wife to tell her.

The in-laws have been in town for a few days, fresh off a cruise from Mexico. They leave tomorrow. Luckily, they love working on Cassidy, so some finances were done, some cabinets were drilled, some latches were installed, some toilets were fiddled with, some new furniture was assembled, some shelves were clicked in, a few cinnamon buns were had, etc.

We finally broke down and bought drawer pulls for the kitchen cabinets. It wasn't like we were thinking about doing without, but much more of a "Hey wifey, we still don't have drawer pulls and I'm sure as hell not picking them out." To which the boss replied, "Too bad. Pick some." Thus, brand new knobs. I think I did alright.

We got the lower parking lot fence installed today as well. Soon enough we'll be able to open up the playground and have all the dads cooking pancakes in their pajamas.

The parent committees are coming along well I hear. Thank you parents. There's a pretty huge surprise for our benefit... details to come, but I promise you'll be like "whaaaaaaat?"

I did overhear Crystal talking about not being afraid to be shameless to any parent about any and all connections to the Steelers. I think she just found out one of you has a sister who knows blah blah blah with the Steelers. So, I'm being shameless for her. I think I owe her cotton for our 2nd anniversary, right? Any Steeler cotton out there with Hines Ward's tears on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment