Thursday, October 22, 2009

Learning Life

Thanks to you parents who donated to the Pumpkin Patch. We just got another truck-load of them today. If you haven't gotten a chance to pick out a pumpkin, please do so. The donation bucket is on the table right outside the office.

I had a chance to be there this morning to see all the little ones show up for class. It's funny watching them discover and interact with each other. Just little people learning life.

I said hello to a boy today and used his name. He stopped everything he was doing and asked, "How did you know my name?" I told him my name and that I worked at Cassidy, but behind the scenes where not everyone sees me. He said, "Oh" and went on his way in the sandbox. Later, as he and his mom were walking out, he gave me a cool little swagger and pointed to me saying, "See ya later Jesse". Yep, I've got a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment