Monday, February 8, 2010

4:15 Yawn

I can say without question, California is where I'm supposed to be. Not that I'm basing my entire thinking on the rest of the country buried in snow... but it does help my case. I think I've said it on here before that I love rain storms. In Georgia, I was reminded of the fact that while I do love the rain, I'm not so fond of it when it's accompanied by 20 degree weather. I do think everyone should live in California, though... I guess so do a lot of other people. Good to get away for a bit... really good to be back. Yawning at 4:15pm PST has never felt better.

One thing I did forget about family in the South is that they always believe you've got to be hungry. My mental downfall is such that I listen and believe right along with them. I'm having to make a concerted effort now to listen to my belly again.

For those of you who are longing to shove the Super Bowl in my face, I'm really okay... one of our parents donated 2 months worth of sports-therapy, so no biggy. On Friday, Dazzling Donna Holleran offered me Super Bowl tickets. Too bad I was traveling. Thanks D.

Our architectural plans that everyone is signing is about to be framed forever. If you haven't signed it, please do.

Today was our first day with the Patsy Cline Pandora station. It slipped up a couple of times, but for the most part was kinda cool.

I really missed you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment