Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Doing?


Three guesses on what I did today... and the first two don't count.


It was my mother-in-law's (I call her the Battle Ax) last day in town, so we headed to the beach, rented bikes for a while, and played on the pier. Lots of fun.

I created myself a few more projects today at school. I might as well walk around with a tool belt. It's very cute having the kids ask me what I'm doing. Although, at times the conversation is quite circular. "What doing?" "Fixing the door." Why?" "So it'll close all by itself." "What doing?" "Um, fixing the door."... and so on. One little guy threw me off when he asked "Are you making it so it's automatic?" He's 3... and clearly a genius.

Figuring it might make it easier to access, we put a link on our new website to list all of our blogs... I was losing track... we're sooooo 2010. It's at the bottom of the left menu on the homepage. You still need a password for your class. Ask the teachers if you don't have it.

Thinking of doing a "Summer Day" on the playground once it gets warm enough... sprinklers and all... just like when we were kids... unless you were the kid who had the pool. More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment