Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Wilshire Tackle

Writer's block is a funny thing. It's also something I never thought about until there was that ever-present "block" to be had. I was even losing myself in the theory of finding the light at the end of the tunnel, so much so that I thought writing ABOUT writer's block would present a valid subject to discuss. We'll see how that goes.

As you might have noticed, we put a gate on our front door. Don't worry, it's for the sanitary betterment of our wrap-around front porch. Plus, it gives us about 3 more seconds to tackle the little ones who like to skip across Wilshire during lunch break.

I feel like a lot of families haven't signed our preschool plans. I'm fully willing to admit that some of those families walking around are only in my head, but I still feel like we should have a few more.

If you didn't know, Crystal is speaking on a panel at the Luxe this Thursday night. You can get tickets and more info here. You can find out about Australian Camels here.

Tonight was the Raspberry fundraiser dinner. The food was amazing. Thanks so much to the Leyrer Family for hosting. Super-shamelessly, I really really wanted to take a few doggy bags home... the shrimp pasta was my fave... aside from the chicken and homemade margaritas. Plus, I'm writing this at 2am if that's any indication of the fun that was had.

We have a new member of the family. Her name is Mackenzie. She's a car.

Sorry it took so long, Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment