Friday, February 19, 2010

The Heavy Force

Unless you have this page bookmarked on your browser (which would be kinda neat if you did), you probably clicked on a button that said "Cassidy News". Sadly, and with a pretty substantial amount of dismay, I'm sorry to say I don't really have any. "Why write then?", you ask. Honestly, there's a pretty heavy force on my shoulders begging to be blogged (random or not)... like some sort of motherly obligation to those of you who turn to me to escape your world... if only for a moment... nah, I just feel bad when I don't. And that's probably my own problem.

I do know that our Blueberries painted with their feet today and made a beautiful mess. Given the history of her baking extravaganzas lately, I would assume Miss Breck made some kind of amazing bread, but again, I wasn't there. We did create a new Pandora station... Colin Hay... seems to be okay so far. Apparently, Mr. Ryan's fav. So much so, I was inclined to make him a "mix tape" from my library of Colin Hay-ish artists.

Going to see Shutter Island tomorrow night. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment