Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Three's Company On High

Happy belated Chinese New Year. Time to paint stripes on your back and roar like a Tiger.

I think I've finally decided where to put my office. After being kicked out of every other place for whatever reason, I want to build a "tree house" office in the rafters over the hallway. Just enough for a chair and foot rest... maybe a lamp and big screen plasma... maybe a fireplace... but, nothing special. I'd be completely out of the way. Might have some doing to talk the boss into it, but I think it's genius... admittedly I'm a little biased. So, if you come in one day and I'm perched above the Raspberries watching football (or Three's Company reruns), just wave.

Crys and I had a nice V-Day. We bought new bikes and rode down to Marina Del Rey. Kinda neat seeing things you always miss in the car. Perfect companion, perfect weather, perfect day. I'm sure we'll make it out to a nice dinner soon, but Thai delivery hit the spot.

We're still super active on our benefit coming up. If you have ideas on donation items, bring 'em to the table. If you have connections to food, drinks, lights, and music, bring that, too. Thanks for all of your work so far. We still have a long way to go and it's coming up quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment