Saturday, July 18, 2009

Do You Realize Where We Live?

For most of you, the beach is only 4-5 miles. For me, it's maybe 15. Still, every time I'm in my car and I can see the beach, I usually say out loud (to myself), "I live here." It's so much more fulfilling and dramatic if when I say it, the sun happens to be setting over the water.

Crys' mom loves the beach and is literally the type of person who wants to be dropped off at the beach in the morning and picked up at dark. She's land-locked in Western PA, so any time in the sand is precious. I like getting to see our world through someone else's eyes, too. They live hours from the nearest beach, so seeing their excitement about renting bikes and spending the day swimming was contagious. Unfortunately for us, but good for you parents, Crys and I had meetings set up all day long.

We showed them the progress on Cassidy on our way back. The last time Bonny saw it was when it was completely gutted, so some things have changed.

Then we hit up Miceli's for dinner. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment