Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Simple Is As Simple Does

The vanities were delivered today. They look great and will fit perfectly with our "look". They weren't on a 3-4 week turn around either... icing.

We submitted artwork for the Education and Enrichment magazine today, too. A few different people were suggesting something with a program list, maybe an address, phone number, a little bio on Crys and the programs, etc. I'm a very visual person and advertisements all jammed up never made sense to me. We ended up with that feet picture, our name, website and address. I think it looks classy and simple. Judge for yourselves. I think it's coming out in August maybe.

We just got a quote for our countertops from our cabinet guy's cousin or something. We got another great quote for our sign from his brother. I like keeping it in the family like that. They're such good people and I'd much rather give the small companies the business.

Remember how I said that the cabinets could be here in a week? We ordered them on Friday and he was trying to deliver them tomorrow. I had to hold them off for a week or so, but it's nice to know he wasn't kidding. Cabinets should be installed next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment