Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Taking Out Our Creativity On Cassidy

If I weren't so in love with my wife, I might still see the interior design genius that lurks within her. I'm just now getting a visual of all that she's been seeing with colors. I saw the tile months ago. We picked out paint swatches months before that. Flooring was months before that. Today they had installed 3 of the bathrooms with tile and I got it. I saw the vision. I always thought it would just look like the home we want to build... we're just taking out our creativity on Cassidy. It's so much more. The tile colors with the back-splash with the wall colors with the beams with the floor. I can see it and it's pretty neat. Nice job, Wife.

The cabinets came today and they look great. It's a perfect fit to our style.

Crys made some calls yesterday to figure out our playground installation timeline. This guy just did Camp Pendleton's playground, so we're in good hands.

The fence goes in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment