Tuesday, July 28, 2009

For the Kids

I think it's very cute how some of you kids are following this blog. Not that you can read or anything, but it's the thought that counts. The fact that you talked your parents into keeping you up to date on our construction is great. Sometimes parents don't get it. You just want to know what's going on, right? I commend you for your efforts. Spread the word.

We just met with the marketing director, Kelly, for Whole Foods across the street (our quasi business office). They want to be a big part of Cassidy, which is amazing. She wants to sponsor our opening and even have a few vendors sponsor our healthy snacks. I think this will be a great union. My mind is spinning on all we could do together.

They're going to be tiling tomorrow, so I dropped off the tile we found forever ago this morning. Again, the back of my car was nearly on the ground. It has to be something like 35,000 pounds of tile... not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment